On Monday 11 November 2013 14:25:32 Kevin Ottens wrote: > I'd like to note I'm glad that you all took the time to resolve this issue > by using a better medium than email. Thanks for that, less time spent > tracking emails and ideas back and forth for me. Definitely helped; hopefully providing the log also manages to strike the right balance in terms of transparency of the process. > Thanks again for the progress made on that point. Agreed - assuming everyone else likes the proposal as well, it was really nice to see that we can discuss something as fundamental as productively, and respect and integrate our concerns as a result. Working processes to refine and adapt the Manifesto are an important component to making the Manifesto work, so hope- fully we manage to keep that up. > Cheers. Cheers, Eike _______________________________________________ kde-community mailing list kde-community@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-community