List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] Tupi: Open 2D Magic
From:       Gustav_González <xtingray () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-29 3:05:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello there,

Finally I updated all the headers of the Tupi source code to revert the
license terms from
GPLv3 to GPLv2 (including the COPYING file), as it was from the very
beginning of the
KTooN project.

Here you will find the latest version of the code, in case some of you want
to check it:
https://github.com/xtingray/tupi/tree/experimental

Now, how should I do this an "official" change? Do I have to make a minor
release
announcing the license change? or what is your advice?

Thank you!

--
  Gustav Gonzalez