List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: Themes!!
From:       Case Roole <cjr () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       1999-12-20 10:24:03

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Marko Rosic wrote:
> Hello,
> I have made a nice theme for my purpose. It is a mixed MacOS2 with
> something I think it looks better :)
> I have used MacOS.themerc as a template, but I would like to make it realy
> good and complete (with all icons in rel. 2). I'm searching for some
> downloadable document on making themes.
> I havent yet submited it anywhere, but I will as soon as I'm done :)

Well, not so suitable for downloading, but Robert Flemming wrote a tutorial on
creating themes:
http://kde.themes.org/php/docs.phtml?docid=21&secid=4.0

The information on icons may be a bit scarce given your interest. I don't know
more than what's written there - other people on this list are better informed.

Don't forget to submit the resulting theme to kde.themes.org ;-)

-cjr
kde.themes.org