List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] KDE Sounds
From:       Jens Reuterberg <jens () ohyran ! se>
Date:       2015-08-12 21:11:29

I think the way they are made are close to irrelevant.

We've talked about making new sounds for almost a year (especially removing
the three note intro music (three notes is a song, two notes is a good sound)
and something that fits with the high-techy, sleeky, "breeze"/"wind" thing we
want going.

Would love to hear your ideas!