List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: KFileMerge1.0
From:       Martin Konold <konold () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-06-26 8:16:09

From: Rene Michel <Rene.Michel@fumiX.de>

This is the announcement for KFileMerge1.0.

KFileMerge is a tool for visualising differences in text files and for
easy merging of those.
After having to do a lot of merging with tools like mgdiff I decided to
write some tool that better suits my needs.

KFileMerge is under the GPL and supports a LINE-MODE where you can
select every single line (and reorder them) in the source files (even
lines in the same diff block) and the possibility to set markers which
you can directly jump to in the integrated editor.

It originally was named KMerge but I think I was a little too slow ...
;-)

It can be obtained at
http://www.fumiX.de/KFileMerge.html

Questions and suggestions to KFileMerge@fumiX.de