List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: KUT! - The Video Editing Tool for KDE
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1998-09-22 16:10:59

From: Michael Kleinhenz <kleinhen@unix-ag.uni-kl.de>

Hi!

We're just started a project to bring video editing to Linux and
KDE. KUT! will be an easy-to-use tool for your everyday video editing
needs.

We are now looking for people who wants to join us in our effort (it's
a hard way to do it alone :).
A homepage has been set up. You can visit it at

                     http://www.xf-de.org/kut/

If you want to subscribe to our developers mailinglist, send mail to

                    kut-devel-request@xf-de.org

Thanks

Michael

--
Michael Kleinhenz - Student of Computer Sciences, Kaiserslautern, Germany
kleinhen@unix-ag.uni-kl.de        http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~kleinhen/