List:       kde-announce
Subject:    [kde-announce] KSudoku 0.4 is out
From:       Francesco Rossi <redsh () email ! it>
Date:       2007-03-17 15:23:22

Hello everybody,

	I announce that Johannes Bergmeier, Mick Kappenburg and I have
completed the version 0.4 KSudoku and we have released it. Now we moved
our SVN to KDE playground and we are working for the KDE4 port.
	Source tarball is avaible at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=147876&package_id=163020&release_id=494372
 Enjoy Samurai Sudokus!

Cheers,
Francesco Rossi
--
*   _             * Francesco Rossi                  *

 Sponsor:
 Vuoi fare business con la Cina? Videocorso pratico con utili suggerimenti per chi \
vuole fare import-export con la Cina  Clicca qui: \
http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6201&d=17-3 \