List:       kde-announce
Subject:    [kde-announce]amaroK 0.6.91 CVS snapshot released
From:       Mark Kretschmann <markey () web ! de>
Date:       2003-10-08 15:03:38

This is a snapshot of our current development version, to give you an
impression of the stuff we're working on. Since also a lot of bugs have
been fixed in this version, we'd like to encourage using it. Check out
these nifty new features:

 * crossfading, allowing gapless playing of continuous albums
 * much enhanced playlist, displaying several columns, like Artist, Album,
   and Comment. The playlist can also be sorted by these criteria
 * amaroK is now one of the first applications to use critically acclaimed
   TagLib (by Scott Wheeler). This allows for blindingly fast metainfo access
 * random mode
 * tray icon, including a menu to control amaroK from the system tray
 * improved and debugged drag-and-drop, with a visual drop target marker

Homepage: http://amarok.sf.net

--
Mark Kretschmann <markey@web.de>