List:       kde-accessibility
Subject:    [Kde-accessibility] getting started
From:       "Will Entriken" <kde.org () phor ! net>
Date:       2006-08-17 21:56:01

Hey,

I want to get started by helping the KDE accessibility project, could
you please tell me specifically what it is that you do and what tasks
I can help with?

Is there any documentation I would need to read read up to be a part
of your project?

And sometimes it is hard to get a hold of people on IRC to ask stupid
questions, would anyone like to volunteer to be my mentor so that I
could ask you stupid questions that I'm sure I'll have along the way?

Thanks,
Will Entriken