List:       kde
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: KDE 2.0 Beta 4
From:       frank <fmurray () email ! com>
Date:       2000-08-24 4:50:09

cooker is a constant work in progress, and ought not be judged by what one
downloads at a particular moment...what's broken now may be fixed two hours
from now and vice versa...i rsynced and installed the "cooker of the moment"
a few hours ago and notice that they're using gnome menus and manager...looks
like a temp setup as other problems are worked through...