List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Kmail and Sendmail
From:       "Brandon K. Matthews" <bmatt () devils ! eng ! fsu ! edu>
Date:       1999-02-07 3:33:18

]G'day
]
]I my days as a Winblows user, I used MDaemon as my mail server. and it
]had a neat feature to be able to reject incoming mail, i.e. refuse to
]receive it, similar to twit list in BBS, is this possible under Kmail
]and Sendmail, I don't want to receive this mail at all, not receive and
]then filter to trash, just refuse connection from their mailer.
]
]Oh this does not apply to anyone in this list by the way, and do not
]wish to use as Spam Filter, even though this would not be a bad idea.
]
]--
]
]Michael Doyle
]Adelaide, South Australia
]http://landofoz.apana.org.au

Look into procmail... it should do the trick quite nicely.

Ciao,
BKM

 "When in doubt, parenthesize. At the very    |  Brandon Matthews - SysAdmin
  least, it will let some poor schmuck bounce |  <bmatt@devils.eng.fsu.edu>
  on the % key in vi." -- perlstyle(1)        |  (850) 410-6415