List:       kde
Subject:    Re: problem with Solaris packages
From:       "Luc I. Suryo" <luc () patriots ! net>
Date:       1998-12-30 12:45:14

Don,

> I can give you telnet access to my machine if you would like.
yes please! do you have egcs 1.1.b installed? cause I will need this.

> If that is what you are talking about. Have you even tried compiling the Pre1.1 yet
> for Sparc? If yes then has it gone well? From what ive been reading 1.1 should be a
> big improvment over 1.0, also what would be really cool is for them to incorporate
Well I was looking for the 1.1alpha but as I was about to download it yesterday
(Dec 29) today there is already a new snapshot (Dec 30) so... is this a good
idea? What I kan do is this:
	make a binary tar file for **for test only** and as soon
	the 1.1 is official release then make the package.

Any volunteer for test? IF i go for this I REALY need at least 10 tester
and they need to report bugs to the KDE team first and to me as last
resource.... anyone?

> gecko into the kfm next release hint, hint
:-), HI KDE TEAM! you guys listing?

NB: Don please e-mail private for details aboiut telnet access. Do you have
ssh? tcp-wrapper? sudo?

--
Kind regards,
Luc Suryo