List:       kde
Subject:    Bug in konsole?
From:       Moritz Moeller-Herrmann <mmh () gmx ! net>
Date:       1998-12-30 8:48:53

Hi everybody!
I am playing around with the new KDE 1.1 preview alpha and I have noticed a
bug still exists in konsole:
The end and pos1 key (above the error keys) donīt work as they should in
konsole. At least in bash.
All they print out is a ~, no cursor movement.
Is this an error in my setup or in konsole?
The keys work in rxvt xterm, kvt though.
Any ideas how to make konsole work as expected?

Thanks for any answer,

Moritz