List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Fonts
From:       Bavo De Ridder <bavo () ace ! ulyssis ! student ! kuleuven ! ac ! be>
Date:       1998-11-19 17:44:51

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Robert Couture wrote:
> [...]

I think it is possible to do it in StarOffice, but then you will have to
twiddle with the ini files regarding fonts. StarOffice took the same approach
as Java AWT did. Assume that a few fonts (4 to 6 fonts) are available and don't
even look at what is really available. So no matter how many fonts you install
(even plain old X11 bitmapfonts), StarOffice won't see them. Bummer.

StarOffice does come with a few Type 1 ps fonts. That is why you have about 15
fonts in StarOffice. The few they assume are available and the Type 1 they
deliver.

BDR