List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Themes in KDE
From:       George Russell <george.russell () clara ! net>
Date:       1998-09-29 18:21:30

ssubha@jasmine.hclt.com wrote:

>         I am sure this question has been asked several times before,
>         but how do I install a theme in KDE? I read the theme.readme,
>         but it does not help. I have kwmrc in config directory but it
>         it looks like it is not being read at all.
>
>         Could someone tell me what is wrong?

I have added a theme installation howto to my web page (see url in
signature) and this should help you.  You may need to turn ShapeMode on
in the config file.  If you need any more help. feel free to ask again.

George Russell
(russell@kde.org)
--
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the Darkness bind them,