List:       kde
Subject:    Re: General Stability
From:       Matthias Ettrich <ettrich () troll ! no>
Date:       1998-09-30 0:38:53

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998, Matthias Ettrich wrote:
>>The current Kpanel keeps munching 100% cpu together with
>>the X server.
>
>??? Not for me, it *never* did that.
>
>Can it be that you have a somewhat weird mix of libraries?
>

>>This is with four days old sources. So it could be fixed
>>already.
>
>hmmm...there wasn't such a bug in the code. Not even four days ago, otherwise I
>could have done some work on my machine ;-)

grrrrr... to late, time for me to go to bed. The sentence should of course read:
otherwise I could *not* have done any work on my machine....

Anyways, if you don't have weird mixed libraries and a fresh recompile does not
help: What qt-version are you using?
Is in your version of kpanel maybe already the disk navigator included?

Please upgrade to the current cvs version of kpanel and drop me a mail if the
problem is still there.

Greets,

 Matthias