List:       kde
Subject:    Re: power-saving for monitors?
From:       Ralf Spachmann <kde4linux () GISMO ! telekom ! de>
Date:       1998-09-28 20:56:17

Hi !

use xset dpms 300 600 900  (delay for 3 save-modes)

Concerning kdpms : on my system the settings of kdpms are lost after kde restart

so I decided to use xset - does the same, is non graphic !

Regards Ralf

--

|  phone   +49 6131 149 3810        |   |  phone  +49 6135 9513 13         |
|  fax     +49 6131 149 3819        |   |  fax    +49 6135 9513 95         |
|  mobile  +49 171 2 206 029        |   |  mail   spachi@gismo.telekom.de  |