List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Koffice
From:       dtenney () documentsolutions ! com (Dave Tenney)
Date:       1998-09-08 14:37:21

Good day.  This might be stupid but bare with me.
I had to do this to get the programs to run:

You must set the appropriate path's etc in the settings for X11.  ie:  If
you look at your original setup for KDE it had lines that you had to add to
the 'profile' file in the /etc/X11 directory.  AND you have to set the env
path's etc.  If I am way off and more than likely I am then just
disregard...IF this helps just let me know that toooo.  It would be nice to
get a reply that I helped ya. :-))

ps:  Linux is climbing to the top and WILL get "BILL's" attention shortly!!
:-)) ahahahaha

Dave Tenney