List:       kde
Subject:    help?
From:       "Dave Musser" <dmusser () vinfo ! com ! au>
Date:       1998-08-30 5:58:03

I'll ask again.  maybe my original message was too long and people decided
to skip it.

What do I do to get kwm to start as my window manager?
I cannot get kwm to give me anything but a gray screen.  I can get
everything else
to work through fvwm or fvwm95-2 but not if I try to use kwm as the window
manager.
I don't think it is even initializing correctly.

also.. how do I get kdmdesktop to auto-execute.  I put 'kdmdesktop' in the
Xsetup_o
file (something the installation did NOT do even though the html docs say it
does)
but kdmdesktop does not work.

All environment varialbles are set and set correctly.  kdm runs fine in
place of xdm
and all the apps work that I can tell.

Dave Musser
dmusser@vinfo.com.au