List:       kde
Subject:    Re: New KPPP
From:       Ken Archer <karcher () idworld ! net>
Date:       1998-08-27 12:42:43

>> >copy qmlined.h to qmultilinedit.h and qmetaobj.h to qmetaobject.h or
>> >symlink them. These files are in $QTDIR/include (usually
>> >/usr/lib/qt/include)
>>
>> I tried it both ways, but it isn't buying the deception.  Even complained about
>> being confused.  Gosh, so am I 8-).
>> --
>Very odd. It went thru first try for me... what version of QT are you
>running?

On this box I'm using 1.33, however, on another box I have 1.40.  I even tried
copying the files from the 1.40 into the 1.33 directory, but that didn't work
either.

  Ken Archer - San Antonio, Texas       "As soon as I get all my
  email - karcher@idworld.net            penquins in a row I'll
                                         get right on it..."
           (o-