List:       kde
Subject:    New KPPP
From:       "Jason Hills \(DarkFalcon\)" <dkfalcon () pmtinet ! com>
Date:       1998-08-27 1:17:04

I just downloaded the new KPPP and I must say... great work! It compiled
fine after working around a couple of QT header file names that for some
reason were different on my machine (duplicating them with the names
make was complaining about fixed this). The PPP line status graph is
proving to be a good diagnostic tool for me to test my connection rates.
Keep up the good work!

Jason H