List:       kde
Subject:    Compilation trouble with korganizer on Solaris2.5.1
From:       Darren Kelly <kelly () x4u2 ! desy ! de>
Date:       1998-06-26 4:43:56

I'm having terrible troubles compiling korganiser. I've tried
korganizer-0.9.tar.gz from a couple of sources, and it always
contains the wrong dependencies:

	gmake[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib/qt/include/qclipbrd.h',
	needed by `.deps/topwidget.P'.  Stop.

The reference to /usr/lib/ is leftover nonsense from whomever bundled it.
Deleted */.deps, and tried again. Got:

Making all in versit
gmake[3]: Entering directory
`/solar/solar08/x01/kelly/Computing/Desktops/KDE/Contrib/Office/korganizer/src/versit'
cc -c -O2 -Wall -DHAVE_CONFIG_H vcc.c vobject.c -s
cc: Warning: option -2 passed to ld
cc: illegal option -Wall

cc ? I tried forcing the compilers with fresh configuration:

CC=gcc CXX=g++ configure --prefix=$KDEDIR

and got the same. Any ideas ?

Darren

Darren Kelly, DESY -MPY-, Notkestr.85,22603 Hamburg, Germany
Phone:+49-40-8998-4569 Fax:+49-40-8998-4305 Email:kelly@x4u2.desy.de
New residential phone number: 8227 4024                   <----- (oo)
(All correspondence to my DESY address please)