List:       kc-kde
Subject:    Re: [kc-kde] issue #31
From:       Juergen Appel <predator1710 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-01-24 17:16:38

On Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2002 08:57 wrote Aaron J. Seigo:
> hi..
>
> > [??} marks the place where i wrote a link to the set of icons. why has
> > the link been removed? the image is there.
>
> urf! just before i sent it off to zack yesterday i tested all the links and
> that one was broken (or at least I couldn't access the image from here).
> assuming that it was from an email on a list I removed it.

it was attached to a mail. in those cases I upload the images to my bros
server.. anything beginning with www.appel-systems is my responsibilty to
make it work. if it doesnt, plz note that. (though i must admit that i
uploaded it late bcuz i had some probs with my web connection again, though
it was there before announced kc31) however, nexttime we ll have more luck!

> i know i know ... assuming is bad. not putting up a preview copy is bad.

it s not that bad. it just makes less sense reading an article about icons
and seeing nutting |-o

sea ya.