List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    Re: [jadmin] Jabber clients
From:       "Paul Agner" <paul () bentmonkey ! com>
Date:       2003-05-21 19:23:52

Exodus is by far the best client hands down! It is the most complete, well
thought out. The source code is clean and commented! As far as your access
violations go... that is a windows error and not Exodus! Windows sometimes
will not shut down processes properly; or just takes a long time... happens
all the time in xp... Delphi kicks butt and uses less dll files than C++
....  my 2cents!