List:       jabber-jadmin
Subject:    Re: [jadmin] Jabber clients
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2003-05-21 15:13:15

take a look at http://www.thekompany.com/products/aethera/tkjabberpro/
which is our commercial client, we are testing the new release right now
that has file transfer capability, you might also be interested in its
companion white boarding app
http://www.thekompany.com/products/aethera/tkwhiteboard/ that runs on top
of jabber.

We also have a free version at http://www.thekompany.com/projects/tkjabber/
- these all run on Linux and Windows, we'll be doing a Mac port in the near
future.

Shawn

Regards,

Shawn Gordon