List:       gtk-devel
Subject:    Re: Is a Module Definition File needed when building with MSVC (gtk-2-24)?
From:       Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-01-24 13:26:25

Hi;

On 24 January 2018 at 13:20, John Emmas <john@creativepost.co.uk> wrote:

> In my November 2017 version, the most recent commit for
> 'gobject/glib-genmarshal.in' is:- is #100b83a7fa ("genmarshal Only wrap body
> prototypes in C++ guards").  But a couple of further commits got added since
> then.  I'm pretty certain one of those new commits has introduced this
> problem.. :-(

This is possibly a case that was solved with this commit:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/commit/?id=bf0be21208800d7976b5a660287e1e487f8a57d3

i.e. the older version of the Python port you used generated too many
symbols that aliased the ones provided by GLib.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
https://www.bassi.io