List:       gtk-devel
Subject:    Re: First deprecate APIs and then remove them in the next major version
From:       Tomasz_Gąsior <mail () tomaszgasior ! kao ! pl>
Date:       2017-12-23 14:40:51

Instead of forking, you can create your own patches to vanilla GTK3. :)
I like GTK-based desktops but some GNOME devs decisions are not good to
me, so I created my own patches for GTK3. You can do something similar.

See  https://github.com/TomaszGasior/gtk3-mushrooms

---
Tomasz Gąsior
https://tomaszgasior.pl