Hi all; the migration is now complete, and you should find all the open issues on GitLab: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/issues Thanks for your patience. Ciao, Emmanuele. On 1 May 2018 at 09:24, Emmanuele Bassi wrote: > Hi all; > > in the past few months we've taken various steps to migrate GTK to the > GNOME GitLab instance in advance of the rest of the projects hosted on > git.gnome.org, as migrations of old projects usually unearth various > issues; we approached this piecemeal, breaking down the move into various > steps: > > - moved the repository to https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk.git > - redirected the cgit URL to gitlab > - redirected https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gtk%2B to > https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/issues/new > - closed all NEEDINFO bugs with no interaction over the last 5 years > - asked for feedback on NEEDINFO bugs with no interaction over the past 1 > year > > We're finally ready to take the last step: migrating all the open bugs > over to GitLab. > > The migration will take place on Wednesday, 2nd of May, and it'll take > about 4 to 5 hours. During that time you should avoid leaving comments on > existing bugs. The migration consists of opening a new issue on GitLab and > copying all comments and attachments over from Bugzilla, so that nothing is > lost. > > After the migration is successful: > > - the GTK+ product on Bugzilla will be closed for new bugs > - all closed bugs will stay on Bugzilla > - all migrated bugs on Bugzilla will be closed and a comment left > pointing to the GitLab issue > > I'll make sure to notify the lists when the migration is complete. > > We haven't migrated the GLib issues from Bugzilla, yet, but that will also > happen in the near future; again, I'll make sure to notify the list when > that happens. > > If you have any question, feel free to contact me on the list, on > gtk-devel-list, or privately. > > Ciao, > Emmanuele. > > -- > https://www.bassi.io > [@] ebassi [@gmail.com] > -- https://www.bassi.io [@] ebassi [@gmail.com] _______________________________________________ gtk-app-devel-list mailing list gtk-app-devel-list@gnome.org https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-app-devel-list