List:       freetype
Subject:    [Freetype] Can I use True Type korean Fonts in the Microwindow ?
From:       <jellynamu () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-12-23 8:03:59

Hello,

I know that Microwindows use the open source Freetype library to TrueType
fonts.
I tested Freetype(version 2.1.3) in the Microwindows.

I runed simple nano-X TrueType font application for testing English &
Korean TTF.
(Refered to http://home.twcny.rr.com/embedded/microwin/install/index.html )
This simple application works well with English TTF.
But I failed Korean TTF test. I can see broken Korean fonts only.
(I used baekmuk Korean TTF ftp://ftp.mizi.com/pub/baekmuk )

How can I use True Type Korean Fonts in the Microwindow ?

Thanks, Regards..

JIHYUN