Hi all, I need a small clarification about PAM module. My requirement is to support the diffrent kind of RADIUS server. If they are configured for PAM. I dont thing i need to make any changes in client program. It's a java client, does't use any wireless protocol. Just only to to support Centrialised user Management. Please can anybody confirm whether my understanding is right?or Wrong? regards, jagadish __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? All your favorites on one personal page – Try My Yahoo! http://my.yahoo.com - List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html