List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Reboot server
From:       "olaf-linux () gmx ! de" <olaf-linux () gmx ! de>
Date:       2010-06-10 8:34:43

Hi Chris!

Am Donnerstag, den 03.06.2010, 10:17 +0100 schrieb chris@ccburton.com:
> If I was you I'd send them all a message and then end their sessions
> before
> shutting down.

That's not possible in my case, the users are not working in an office,
they need the computers only a few minutes a day, go away, come back to
computer, go away, again and again. They are "anywhere" the hole day.

But ok, if there is no other solution, how can I end their sessions?

Bye
Olaf

     Were you helped on this list with your FreeNX problem?
    Then please write up the solution in the FreeNX Wiki/FAQ:

http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_FAQ

         Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Base:
                 http://www.nomachine.com/kb/