List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Compiling NX1.5.0 on amd64
From:       Gian Filippo Pinzari <pinzari () nomachine ! com>
Date:       2005-09-30 10:43:28

Sunil wrote:
> Gian, when you give a gift to someone, you don't
> remind that person of that gift everyday.

NX is not a gift and I never said it was. I don't understand how you
may have gotten it this way. If anything, I said the exact opposite.
You are right on one point, though. I joined this list as a NX dev-
eloper and assumed to deal mainly with developers. This is the idea
I had of this list. I noted that the subject is rather "User Support
for FreeNX Server and kNX Client", so maybe I just landed in the wrong
place.

/Gian Filippo.