List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Compiling NX1.5.0 on amd64
From:       Xiong Jiang <linuster () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-24 17:00:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I read that 'building NX components'. But see my compilation report, many
problems are not addressed at all.

Well I am not the person that not like to use google. But if a
project/company need to populate something, it should not rely on google to
let users pick up the needle from pile of hatch, should it. :) That's why
projects have their own dedicated webpages. :)

Well maybe this is too harsh. I am just thinking that either the KB article=
lack of develpment details or not catetorized for eash browse.

Xiong