Nicholas Lee wrote: > I sent an email to you guys and got nothing back. Yes, it can be. We tend to give preference to paying customers. What's the policy at RedHat if you send a stack trace to their support without being in the customers' DB? > Maybe you should put the FreeNX lost income into your marketing > expense account. :) We surely do, and I think there are also other motivations. Although I can't really say that NX has grown thanks to the contribution of the OSS developers, I think that being NX the only OSS alternative to the dominance of Microsoft in the server based computing market make us feel right. /Gian Filippo. _______________________________________________ FreeNX-kNX mailing list FreeNX-kNX@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/freenx-knx