List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    Re: [FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX on Solaris 8
From:       Michael Plotkin <plotkin () rcn ! com>
Date:       2005-08-25 20:41:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Here is the story.
Number one: the first line of their script says  #!/bin/sh
Number two: having #!/bin/bash wouldn't help because on reboot Solaris
ignores this
line and executes the scripts assuming "sh" syntax.
On the top of this they have other (minor) problems like option
"--nxstatistics"
instead of "--statistics".

But thank you for your e-mail.

Michael.