List:       freenx-knx
Subject:    [FreeNX-kNX] nxagent issue
From:       Matthew Excell <matt () possibilityforge ! com>
Date:       2005-08-09 20:06:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

First of all, the system:

* Debian Sarge on both client and server

* FreeNX Debian package 0.4.4-0a1 from http://kanotix.com/files/debian/

* !M client v 1.5.0 from the Debian packages on the nomachine site.

* I can execute X apps over SSH normally from the server to the client
(test environment)

I am trying to execute a simple xterm in rootless mode, and I keep
getting (from the server log):

NX> 1004 Error: nxagent failed to start with: Unrecognized option: -R

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.  I can't find anything in
Google, etc. I would be happy to supply any other information you need.

Thanks,

--=20
Matthew Excell
Senior Consultant - The Possibility Forge, Inc.
http://www.possibilityforge.com