List:       freedesktop-xorg-devel
Subject:    libxrandr and set position
From:       Денис Давыдов <dadmoscow () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-02-05 6:56:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello!

I am developing a function based on the libxrandr for setting the position
(similarly to --left-of, --right-of, --above, --below, --same-as).

I read the Randr protocol documentation and studied the source code of the
Xrandr utility. But I can not fully understand what actions need to be done
to set the position of the displays. Please tell me the algorithm of action
or source code examples.

Thank you!