On Wed 27. Sep - 16:18:56, Thiago Macieira wrote: > Holger Macht wrote: > >[If that's not the right way for a hosting request, please direct me to > >the right place] > [snip] > >So what about getting a git repository for it? > > I guess dbus@lists.freedesktop.org is a more appropriate forum. D-Bus has > GIT repositories. But this library is not entirely D-Bus related. It just makes use of libdbus. And I thing that freedesktop.org has git repositories, too, like the one from HAL. Actually I think that freedesktop.org entirely wants to switch to git, no? But cvs/svn would be fine, too, of course. Regards, Holger