List:       freedesktop-dbus
Subject:    Re: Escaping for paths
From:       Robert McQueen <robert.mcqueen () collabora ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-06-15 16:00:03

Ross Burton wrote:
> I'm not sure bus names would need escaping, but maybe somebody will
> surprise me.

Hmm, I thought you'd have noticed how Telepathy creates both escaped bus
names and object paths for each connection, given that you use that fact
in your code. :)

More interestingly, in that case we need the components of the bus name
to match the components of the object path, so you can map between them.

Regards,
Rob