List:       freebsd-questions
Subject:    Help
From:       Andrew Wheatley <aawheatley97 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-11-07 11:38:19

Hello!!!.
               I was wondering if I could get help from you guys. I īve been
looking at FreeBSD softwares you guys have and I īd like to dowload and
install it on a virtual machine or usb bootup. But the problem is I īve
downloaded several iso images for that and don īt know how to bootup and on
the virtual machine it gives me an error. If y'all could help me that would
be great.

Regards,

Andrew