Hello all, I am using FreeBSD 4.7 I have set it up as a Firewall Gateway and it is connected to an Alcatel touch pro ADSL modem. The modem does all of the ppp dialling etc. I am able to browse the internet and send e-mail from the Windows pc' that are on the LAN but I am unable to browse or install ports from the internet from the FreeBSD Firewall Gateway. When updating a port I get an error message connection refused and when using Konqueror I get a message http protocol died unexpectedly. I am able to ping my isp's dns servers. Could you please help me with this problem? I have attached my setup files Thanks, Ivan Carey www.users.bigpond.com/icarey To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message