List:       freebsd-questions
Subject:    Website Design
From:       "M Durrant" <mattdurrant () telusplanet ! net>
Date:       2002-06-30 6:05:34

Hello,

This is a proposal I personally wrote out to your company, it is not a spam mail or anything of \
that nature, I would appreciate if you read what we had to offer and provided a response.

I am Matt Durrant, co-founder of Interneat Designs, based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Being an \
employee of a successful installment, I'm sure you will be able to understand that the Internet \
business world has proven that all successful companies have one thing in common. The winners \
are known for their commitment and ability to deliver what their clients are looking for: \
user-friendly, professional design, customer support, and a satisfying end-user experience. \
Interneat strives on meeting those standards through our website design, hosting and scripting \
services.

I'm sure your company already has a web presence. But answer yourself these questions before \
you think about brushing our offer aside. Does your website design and functionality keep up \
with the competition? Do you accept online ordering, a proven sales booster for any \
corporation? Is your website easy to navigate, and easy on the eyes to ensure the consumer \
receives a luxurious treatment each time they visit your website? Are you paying an outrageous \
amount of money for an untalented web design firm to update and manage your website?

Some companies have come to accept what some web designers call a 'standard' price for web \
design, which can be far over $1000 usd. Most of these individuals use templates, or \
pre-designed websites to complete your design in a matter of minutes, and follow up with an \
hourly charge for updates, some of them don't even dedicate themselves to creating the right \
design for you, they'll just throw a logo on a white backdrop, add some rollover buttons, and \
call it a layout. At Interneat, we lead the team into a world of possibilities with each new \
project. Using the old time motto "If you're not proud of it, don't serve it", when you find \
the name Interneat on a web design, rest-assured it meets the highest standards of excellence.

At Interneat, we use industry standard software and hardware to design our projects. Your \
website will go through 4 qualified team members using Adobe Photoshop 7.0, Jasc Paint Shop \
Pro, Adobe Illustrator 10, Macromedia Flash MX, and Wordpad (coding) before it undergoes a \
final inspection by our lead designer, who has over 5 years in web design experience, and who \
possesses several artistic awards. Unlike other designers, we spend time to get to know your \
business, and how it functions to effectively design a layout that is right for you. We do not \
unnecessarily charge per page, we create as many pages and as many graphics as it takes to \
output the right website.

Our pricing is based upon what you are looking for in your design. You can generate a quote for \
yourself at http://www.interneat.ca/order.php?id=design --- This website is not completed, so \
don't feel troubled if you cannot navigate it fully. If you cannot afford our designs, please \
see http://www.interneat.ca/trade.php -- there may be an alternative to a cash payment.

Best of all, if you are not satisfied with our service, we will provide a full money back \
refund provided you give us a fair chance to right the wrong. If you have any questions at all, \
by all means, contact me back. We are online most of the day and provide prompt, instructive \
Corporation; there is nothing we cannot design for you.

Thank you for your devoted time in reading our email, we look forward to doing business with \
you.

Best Regards,

Matthew Durrant

Interneat Designs