List:       freebsd-questions
Subject:    RE: FreeBSD Kernel
From:       "ro0t" <root () unixhideout ! com>
Date:       2002-06-30 5:47:49

Hello All.

  There  is a good book describing Linux kernel, "The Linux Kernel". I
wonder  if there is such book (online) about BSD kernel (not necessary
but preferred FreeBSD).

--
Yours sincerely,
 Andrew                          mailto:perl@ukrpost.net

Somebody bought and donated "FreeBSD unleashed" to my site, it r0x0rs my
b0x0rs. You can get it from amazon, or my site. I get a percentage So buy it
from me! Amazon has enough money. I got kids to feed.