List:       debian-user
Subject:    Kmail stopped working, "Unexpected response from POP3 server"
From:       "Bart Szyszka" <bart () gigabee ! com>
Date:       2001-01-04 15:22:14

Hi,

I have to use Windows right now because Kmail has stopped
functioning. When I go to check my e-mail, it gives me "Internal
Error" followed by a line about submitting a bug report, then a
line that says "Unexpected response from POP3 server". It
keeps on doing this on the second message, no matter what the
message is. Everywhere else, including Outlook Express, I can
retrieve my mail just fine. Any ideas?

- Bart