List:       debian-user
Subject:    Screen vibrates while using mouse or keyboard
From:       "Bart Szyszka" <bart () gigabee ! com>
Date:       1999-11-27 0:19:02

Hi,

I'm having a problem here that's giving me a headache (very literally;
the Blair Witch Project effect). While I type something in X11 or move
my mouse, the screen vibrates as if someone is taping on my screen.
I've run XF86Setup and xf86config several times with the same results.

Here are my specs:
- Diamond Stealth 3D 2000 video card (2MB RAM)
- MAG Innovision DJ700 monitor (the manual has the vertical and
  horizontal sync rates so I used those during the setup)
- I had been at 16-bit color and 1024x768 resolution
- The computer has 128MB RAM, a P233 w/ MMX processor

I installed the packages for X11 from the potato tree.

--
Bart Szyszka bart@gigabee.com ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx http://www.bgrafyx.com