List:       classiccmp
Subject:    Handspring Visor with a ton of accessories $150 plus shipping
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2014-06-19 0:03:11

Hi,

I've got a very nice, and working, Handspring Visor with various cases,
the docking station, the 'eye' module camera and the Targus folding
keyboard as well as all the accompanying software.  Shipping in the US
is $15, for international I'd have to check based on country.  Let me
know if you are interested, I can take Paypal or an echeck. I can send
pictures if interested.

Thanks,
Shawn