List:       cairo
Subject:    Re: [cairo] Time for a release ?
From:       Bryce Harrington <bryce () bryceharrington ! org>
Date:       2020-11-18 8:16:17

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 05:21:12PM +0100, Uli Schlachter wrote:
> > Is it worth looking into funding options to support admin work like this ?
> [...]
>
> Feel free. The current infrastructure runs on freedesktop.org. I am
> actually not sure how the funding works here.

Freedesktop merged to the X.org Foundation a couple years ago.  Funding
the CI has been a concern, but Cairo is a very minor impact on that
since we have relatively few changes compared with other projects under
the X.org umbrella.

That said, if you do want to donate to X.org on Cairo's behalf, here's
the page you want:

    https://www.x.org/wiki/XorgFoundation/Donations/

Bryce