List:       axis-user
Subject:    question
From:       "mathieu fabre" <mathieufab () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-17 12:57:15

Hi,

i use axis2 with tomcat and i don't know axis2 very well.
i have made a simple service, and i wrote a client which use the client
stub.
i want to use my own transport, so i made a simple jar that contain the
minimum
files like http protocol.(i begin to copy the http protocol and i will write
changes after).
I change the axis2.xml file and my server is using my jar for the transport.
But i don't know how to do the same thing for the client because the client
use the axis2-kernel.jar
which contain normal version of the http transport.

How could i force the client to use my jar for the transport..?

thank in advance.

mathieu Fabre

(sorry for my english, i'm french)