List:       axis-user
Subject:    Re: @Anne or another smart person - Problem solved but now another SOAP problem
From:       "Anne Thomas Manes" <atmanes () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-20 14:20:07

I'm definitely not an expert on BPEL or BPWS4J, but I don't think your
berechnug2.wsdl is valid because you haven't defined a binding. (But
maybe a binding isn't required when using a service link...) I'm also
concerned by the fact that your WSDL defines multiple message parts
which reference types rather than elements (indicating an RPC-style
service).

I seem to recall that BPWS4J only supports RPC/encoding, and if that's
the case, it wouldn't work with Axis2. I also seriously doubt that
BPWS4J supports WS-Addressing, so you would have to make sure that
this feature is turned off in the Axis2 service.

That's why I suggest upgrading to ActiveBPEL...

Anne