List:       zope3-users
Subject:    [Zope3-Users] Sharing session between different servers
From:       Subish K S <kssubish999 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-06-15 6:26:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
=A0
We have 10+ Zope servers ( on different machines). Right now each Zope serv=
er independently handles session management which means that if a Zope serv=
er fails the users on that Zope server do not get redirected to a functioni=
ng Zope server but get "stuck" on the failed Zope server. Is there any way =
to manage the session of all the zopes servers in a common place.
=A0
Regards,
Subish